Monday, July 2, 2012

what we've been up to

I got a new iPhone as an early bday present and I absolutely love it! I know a little behind everyone else, but I can't believe all that a phone can do! One of the best parts is that I take so many more photos!  So here's what we've been up to in iPhone photos...


Troy loves taking pictures of himself :)

Big boy climbing the stairs!


On our way to Adventureland this past weekend!

First ride was the tea cups! 
Troy had fun, but I think he felt a little overwhelmed with everything
to see and do at Adventureland.


 His favorite ride was the boats. He rode them 4 times!



Thanks, Lane, for being a good sport!

Wes got to hang out with Nana and Papa all day at the farm.

When we picked Wes up, Troy got to help chore the horses.

I think he was made to be a cowboy :)



Happy boy on the way home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment