I can't believe 5 years of marriage have flown by! When I think back, I do realize we've had a lot of changes in our lives in the past five years. We've lived in 4 different places. I taught 4th grade for 3 years and have stayed home for 2 years. Lane's been at the same job for 5 years and also completed his bachelors and masters during that time. We've had 2 children. And much more. Here's a peek of our lives in the past 5 years!
My handsome groom.
On our honeymoon in Kauai!
Our 1st year of marriage was fun and hard. Looking back, I realized that it was our hardest year
since we were learning how to be married and live with each other.
It was also our first year at both our jobs.
We celebrated our 1st anniversary by camping at Prairie Rose State Park.
Year 2 we got pregnant with Troy!
This was also the year that Lane's dad was deployed and our apartment was broken into.
We celebrated our 2nd anniversary by going camping at Legends State Park. I guess I don't have any pictures of that camping experience, but this picture will do!
Year 3 we were new parents trying to figure out this whole parenting thing.
We celebrated by going to Latin King and walking around Des Moines.
This is in front of the Botanical Center.
Family of 3!
Year 4 was my 1st year staying home. We also got pregnant with Wes! We celebrated by going to Stoney Creek Inn for the night! And I was very pregnant with Wes.
1st family trip to Florida!
Happy 5 years to the love of my life! Can't wait for MANY more years together!








No comments:
Post a Comment