Friday, March 26, 2010

4 Months

Well, Troy is officially 4 months old now! We had his well check-up last Tuesday. He is weighing 17.5 pounds (90th percentile) and is 27 in. long (97th percentile). He continues to grow like a weed!!
He is such a happy boy!
Still loves his bath time!
Quick family pic on Lane's birthday!

This is Troy at the chiropractor. He LOVED the experience! I do think it helped him sleep better. He sleeps for about 11-12 hours every night! Of course, he wakes up to feed several times, but he just loves his sleep at night.
Big yawn!
Big smiles for Grandpa Thayer!

Troy is our joy! We've learned that it is a lot of work being parents, but it's soooo rewarding! I can't believe it's been 4 months already and I'm so excited for what's to come!!

1 comment:

  1. He has the biggest smile I have ever seen. It is SO SO cute!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete