Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh busy life...

Well, life is definitely busy these days!! Balancing school with being a mom has been challenging, but we're making it work. Let's just say that most days I'm exhausted. At least looking at this adorable face makes everything worthwhile.
I recently bought this amazing diaper bag. My bag just wasn't working out, so I splurged and bought this sweet bag. I highly recommend it to any mama. It has so many great pockets and features that are helpful for organizing...which I love! Plus it's very chic!
Here are some pics from Easter. We got to spend it with both sides of the family, along with my sister-in-law's family at Lane's parent's house. We all had a great time. There was lots of food, laughter, 4-wheeling, and shooting. I think everyone, except me, tried shooting a gun. Don't worry...I've had many chances to shoot a gun (love you, Lane!)!
This picture cracks me up...I think Troy's smile is so big and cute!
Here's Troy on Easter morning. I got him some necessities for his Easter basket- bottle, teething ring, rattle, diaper genie refill, etc.
We decided to let him try rice cereal. Let's just say he ate about 1 teaspoonful. Most of it was on his face...but it was really cute.
Well, that's all for now. Can't wait for end of the school year (I think it's 39 more days), but I'm trying to count my blessings and enjoy the last few weeks of teaching!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I am not a true Mommy without that diaper bag! So fun! Maybe I will have to look into it:) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that bag Ang! now we match!!

    ReplyDelete