I love spring break! It's a great opportunity to rest and this year to spend with my son! We've been having a wonderful time together...I am so looking forward to staying home with him starting in June!
For spring break, we've done several things. First, we just had time to relax and catch up on things at home. That was super nice! Then, on Wednesday we went to Minneapolis with Kellie, my sister-in-law. She is the sweetest person! She was so helpful, kind, and sweet the whole time. I'm so blessed by her! We went and visited my friend, Kristen, and her new baby boy, Leyton! He is sooo little (compared to Troy :) ) and sooo adorable! It was great catching up with her and enjoying the nice weather together!
Then we visited our friend Cyrstal, who goes to Northwestern College in St. Paul. We saw her dorm, roommates, and then went out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays. It was a lot of fun. Then we stayed in a sweet hotel room! It was a lot of fun. The night before we left, Troy was up until 3:30 am crying and screaming (he might have been teething or growing??) so I was a little nervous to stay in a hotel room. But, he did great! He slept very well and he was such a good little boy the whole trip.
On Thursday, we walked to Caribou for breakfast in the morning, then headed to the Mall of America. We walked around, bought just a few things, then left. On our way home, we went to an outlet mall. That was awesome! I got Troy a lot of new clothes. Since he grows so fast, he is already in 6 months clothes and I don't have as many clothes for him. So I went to The Children's Place and Carter's and bought him a lot of good clothes for some sweet deals! The picture above is what I bought him and some cute letters I picked up from Hobby Lobby this week.
Overall, it was a refreshing, wonderful time. Today I'm headed to Sioux City with my mom and 2 sisters to visit my Grandma Hope. She hasn't met Troy yet, so this will be fun! We'll be home Sunday afternoon, just in time to get ready for a week of school! Well, better go! Looks like Troy's ready for me! :)
:):)
ReplyDelete