
First of all, isn't he the cutest baby boy ever?! I know I'm biased, but I can't stop staring at my little one. He is a true gift from above!

Lately, Troy has been smiling!! It is soooo cute! Around 2 weeks old, he would smile in his sleep or when he had gas, but now he will look at us and smile! He's also making cooing/happy noises. It melts my heart each time.

I'm really enjoying my time off from work right now. I'm kind of dreading going back to work on January 25th. I know it will be good for me and my kids at school, but it will be hard to leave this little boy each day. I'm so thankful for family and friends to watch him while I'm working. I've gotta keep telling myself "only 4 months" then I'll get to stay home with him. It sounds like my kids at school are in need of me, so I know it will be good for me to be back.

Troy is such a strong boy! It might be his size, but boy is he strong! He likes lifting his head and really enjoys tummy time. Today when I put him on his tummy, he got halfway to rolling over. It was so surprising to me! I think they are supposed to do that around 3-4 months...crazy?! I'm so thankful to have such a strong, healthy boy.
I think Troy looks like his Mommy :)
ReplyDelete