
I just purchased a Moby Wrap from "Simply for Giggles" in the East Village...I love it! It it so fun to wear my baby and be able to do chores around the house. Right now he's sleeping in it while I'm blogging. I think Troy enjoys the feeling of being so close to me. Makes sense since he was curled up like this for nine months! Anyway, I just wanted to share and if you have a baby and don't have one...I suggest getting one! Have a good day!
You are too cute! Your posts are making me super excited to meet my little man! Hope you have a great First Christmas as a family of 3!
ReplyDeleteI got my sister one of those for Olive. She liked it too. I think it would be great to have your hands free to do things. Her only problem was it is kind of difficult to figure out at first. =) As I type this I am listening to little Olive giggle as my dad tickles her tummy. I am really enjoying having them home for the holidays! Hope you enjoy your first Christmas with Troy!
ReplyDelete