What I'm Looking Forward to....
*Meeting and seeing my little boy for the first time!
*Staying home from work for at least 8 weeks
*Being a family of 3
*Being a stay-at-home-mom starting in June
*Wearing my wedding ring again (I've missed my real one...)
*Running and having good workouts
*The Holidays!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
*Being able to bend over more easily
*Learning how to be a mom
*Going for long walks with my little one
*Reading to my little one
*Dressing him up in all these adorable outfits we have
*Trying everything out for the first time
What I Won't Miss from Being Pregnant....
*Swollen ankles/cankles
*Morning Sickness
*Being sore and tired constantly
*Having a large belly
*Going to the doctor's office every week (especially those lovely exams)
*Cramps and Contractions
*The unknowns--like when he's going to come!
What I Will Miss from Being Pregnant....
*Feeling my baby inside of me
*Talking to random strangers at stores about my pregnancy
*Eating all the time...haha
Well, that's what's on my mind now! I feel like I'm constantly thinking about our baby. I can't wait until he's here!
No comments:
Post a Comment