Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear Baby,

I am so ready for you to be here! Please come today! :) I was very uncomfortable last night. You were moving around SO much! I think I got a little nauseous from all the moving...but it's totally worth it. To calm you down, I had to take a warm bath. It helped...a little. Finally, I got to sleep. But now it's 5 and I'm up because you're up. It would be really wonderful if you could come today so that I could see you, touch you, smell you, and take care of you from outside of the womb. I've enjoyed out 40+ weeks of you being inside of me, but now I think it's time to be out. Plus, you would be born on your great-grandfather's birthday....so I'm thinking you would really enjoy that. Can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Baby T,

    I agree with your mommy, you need to come soon. You are so loved and everyone can't wait to meet you!!


    Angela, Allison says to bring cute blankets to the hospital. Baby Bella is a photography company that will take professional pictures of him the day after he is born for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good to know! Thanks, Sam! I've missed seeing you at work! :)

    ReplyDelete