So today we went for Troy's first doctor's appointment. We met our pediatrician, who is amazing, and had an overall good appointment. He's perfectly healthy and is growing well. I'm glad to hear that breastfeeding is working. I always thought breastfeeding would be so difficult and would become like a job, but I simply love it. It is such a wonderful bonding time with my son.
Anyway, we had a funny incident happen at the doctor's today. The nurse had me bring him over to the scale to weigh Troy. I had to strip him naked and take off his diaper (which was dirty and I had to change). Well, after I got done changing him, he decided that is was also time to pee. Soooo he squirted all over the place- his face, the scale, behind the scale, my arm, the nurse...you get the picture. :) The nurse and I were laughing SO hard, but we got him all cleaned up. Lesson learned today: cover his area up when he's naked. I love this boy...
No comments:
Post a Comment