Thursday, November 12, 2009

39 weeks!!

I made it to 39 weeks now! Everything is going well and I'm progressing. I had my weekly dr's apppointment today and found out that I'm 3 cm dialated at 70% effaced! I thought I hadn't made any progress since last week, but I was totally wrong!! The doctor said that he might come this weekend!! I'm just so excited for my little man to come. The doctor said that I definitely would have this baby before Thanksgiving! Lane and I have a lot to be thankful for...

I took the day off today, which was heavenly. I got some work done around the house and made a few meals to freeze! (Maybe I'm getting that nesting urge right now??) It was a wonderful break from the kids. I just finished report cards (yay!) and now I'm going to get going on some more lesson plans for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment