Friday, February 3, 2012

Wes {starting solids}

My little Wes is ready to start solids! With Troy, he never really showed interest in eating food at this age, but Wes is constantly trying to grab what we're eating and just "looks" interested in food. He's also trying to nurse a ton, so I think he is still hungry. So today we decided to try some oatmeal. It was a success! He LOVED it and ate like a champ. It probably helped that I mixed it with some breast milk, which was warm. 

 "Hmm not so sure about this stuff..."
 "Okay, I'm ready for more!"
 Big brother wanted to help out! He's such a GREAT helper!

 Troy took some pics (well a lot that I deleted)!
 "Look how messy I am!"
 "And how happy I am!"
 Next up was bath time since he was incredibly messy!
 Big brother Troy loves to help him with baths!



 Troy really wanted to take a bath with him,
and he realllllly wanted to hold his hand!
So cute!
All clean and ready for nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment