Sunday, February 26, 2012

2 sick boys

We laid low last week because BOTH boys were sick! I can honestly say that I didn't enjoy last week too much. Little sleep + no time alone = one tired mom. However, they are on the mend! We spent a lot of time in our jammies and doing activities inside. Wes started having a cold about 2 weeks ago and it turned into RSV and bronchiolitis. He is back on his nebulizer. Troy also had a cold, which turned into an ear infection and one nasty cough! Luckily, Lane and I haven't gotten sick.

Heres what we did last week in pictures:

 We played with water beads. So much fun!

 We played with pipe cleaners and colanders.


 We admired the pretty snow!

 We painted pretty pictures.
(side note: our smart little boy painted the number "2"! He was so excited to show me.
However, I think it was on accident.)
 We played in cribs and bonded between brothers.



 Someone's not happy!
All better with the paci.

Each day is such a gift to spend with these boys. I need to remember this even when they are sick and it is hard...I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment