I love my darling son! He gives me so much joy! He's growing so very much and it's so wonderful to watch him grow! I can't believe he's almost one month already...time really does fly by! Here's what we're up to these days: We're trying to incorporate ideas from the books Babywise and Baby Whisperer into our daily routine. So, the routine is to feed him, have wake time, then nap time, and repeat that for every three hours during the day. He likes to sleep for about 3-4 hours at night, wake up to be fed, then sleep a couple more hours. So far the routine is still getting established, so it doesn't always work, but I'm hoping it will soon.
Troy is a good eater and loves his pacifier. We've started a routine at night so he sleeps better: takes a bath (he's definitely not a fan of this), get dressed in warm pjs, gets fed, rocked, and put to sleep. It's been working well. Some nights he's slept for about 5 hours, but the last couple nights haven't been that nice :). Anyway, Troy also enjoys tummy time and I read him stories and "play" with his toys with him. It will be fun when he starts to play himself!
Today we had our 1 month check-up. Everything is going really well and he's very healthy! He's gaining weight and he's already growing in height! He did a great job and we love our pediatrician, Dr. Salow. Well, that's all for now..better go attend to my son!
No comments:
Post a Comment