Saturday, October 17, 2009

35 Weeks!

Just 5 more weeks until our little one will be here! We are so busy these days!! First of all, school is busy. We had conferences last week and now I'm trying to get ready for my long-term sub. That's a lot of work! However, I'll be glad to get a break from those kiddos....they are great though.
We are also moving next weekend...yay! We can't wait to be in our home. I'm super excited to set up the baby's room. Right now all the gifts and items we've purchased are still in boxes, so I can't wait to get it all out and decorate. We're painting the room Heavenly Blue and I've ordered some Uppercase Living expressions to put up. I'll post pictures when we're done. We have a huge answer to prayer. Our townhome has been rented!! It will be nice not having to pay rent for a couple months.
Baby is doing well! At my last doctor's appointment I didn't have any problems or complications. I told them I had some cramping, so they checked my cervix and it's still closed (which I'm so thankful for since we're not quite ready for him to be here!). He continues to be quite active.
I had a wonderful shower last weekend! Two of my best friends, Mary & Kristen, threw a sweet shower for me last Sunday. It was so great to see my friends and catch up on life. Kristen took some pregnancy photos of Lane and I (and the belly) so I'll post those once I get those. Well, I think that's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Angela, yay for all the good news and excitement!!! And, our unreached people group feels very personal to me today...thanks for praying. :) Have fun with all the new changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the photos K took! I agree with Nicole on the unreached people group. I am so excited that your townhouse is taken care of, what a blessing. I can not wait to see your house and meet your little fella. Hugs to you darling and I hope to see you soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! You are almost there! So exciting! I had lots of fun looking at the transformation pics. Isn't it crazy how our bodies can change and stretch like that?

    ReplyDelete