Well, I've made it to full-term (37 weeks)! I went to the doctor's today for my weekly appointment. Looks like I haven't dialated or anything, the cervix is softening though. Also, baby's head is down and he showed me where all the parts are...so neat! He guessed that our baby weighs about 5 1/2 pounds right now, which he said is small. I think my body will be happy to deliver a smaller baby! :) I'm feeling good, except I have really swollen feet and legs after a day of teaching. I always say they look like tree trunks or Shrek's feet. I just have to remember that it will all be worth it! We moved into our new home last weekend, which we just love! This weekend we're going to spend time packing and organizing. Once everything is good, I'll take some pictures and post them. I loved setting up the baby's room. We painted it Heavenly Blue and it looks great with the white furniture and wood trim. I'm getting sooo anxious for him to be here! Well, that's all for now!
Oh, HOW EXCITING Angela! You look beautiful, and I'm so excited for your new house/baby...what a fun time in life!
ReplyDelete