
LOVE THIS MAN!!!!We had a wonderful time at Lake Okoboji this past weekend! My grandma lives there during the summer, so it's a tradition to go there for the 4th of July! :)
Although the weather was rainy and cloudy for most of Friday and Saturday, we still had a lot of fun. My parents brought up the boat and we went boating each day. However, my stomach didn't like all the waves so I just went Friday and Saturday night for fireworks. We got to help out my grandma around the house, play games, and of course eat good food!
Lane and I sung at my grandma's church this morning. Since we have different ranges, we didn't sing a song together. I sung a song called "By Faith" by Keith and Krystin Getty and Lane sang "Be Still My Soul" by Selah. It was pretty fun!
I'm SOOO excited for tomorrow! Tomorrow, we have the big ultra sound where we get to find out the gender, see our baby, and check for any problems. It's so much fun to be able to feel my baby now. I think I felt a kick, but now I'm not sure. I'm sure it will get stronger as the pregnancy progresses. Well, that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment