Monday, July 6, 2009
It's a....BOY!
Well, it's official! We're having a baby boy in November! :) It's so funny because we all thought that it would be a girl (except for my brothers), but we were wrong! I want to scan in some photos, but my scanner isn't working for some reason. Anyway, the ultrasound appointment went great! Everything is healthy and normal...which is the best news! We had a level 2 ultrasound to look at the heart more in detail because Lane had a heart defect when he was born, but there's no sign of any heart problems! Also, it looks like the baby is developing at a great rate and might push my due date up a little...which I wouldn't mind! The baby is very active...it was turning and flipping around and it was so sweet to see. It is so incredible to know that a human being has formed inside of me. All the intricate parts are there and that is a miracle that only God could do! I'm so in awe of our Lord. I am so, so grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a boy!! Congrats! Thas so exciting-- time to break out the blue.
ReplyDelete