Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2 Years of Bliss




















2 years ago, I married my wonderful husband. As I reflect back on that day, I remember how joyful we were to be getting married. I remember the excitement I had to marry my best friend and to start our lives together. It's so amazing how God placed us together and how quickly our relationship evolved. I watched our wedding video a couple nights ago when I couldn't sleep and it brought back so many memories. I was soooo happy and all smiles that day. I loved having my close friends with me and my family there to support us. My favorite part of the night was walking down the aisle and looking at my future husband and watching him tear up. It was like everyone in the whole room disappeared and it was just us standing there. I also loved the whole ceremony and how rich the message was from Pastor Mark. He preached out of Colossians, about clothing yourselves with the attributes of God and compared it to how we clothe ourselves for a wedding. It was such good advice for a married couple (or anyone!). The reception was soo much fun. I just remember not eating a single thing, except for a bite of cake....haha! We had the most romantic night at The Suites at 800 Locust. Then the next day we flew to Kauai and had a magical 7 days together. I love my husband SO much and each day I fall more and more in love with him. I LOVE YOU, LANE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela! I am so glad I came across your blog today...happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete