Last week, we learned about the letter 'A' and discovered more about apples and acorns.
My goal is to go through each letter of the alphabet over the next year or so.
To document what we are doing, we created an alphabet book.
To start, all you'll need is a 2 inch, 3-ring binder.
I added this cover. If you'd like to download a copy of this
cover to personalize it, click here.
Then, you put protective sleeves in the binder.
Create a letter for each letter of the alphabet and then add it to the book.
When we did apple painting last week, we created this letter 'A'.
On the backside, add a craft or something you did when you were learning about that letter.
We made this apple from a paper plate for a craft.
I thought this would be a good way to organize his work, especially since I don't like clutter
and I can see these crafts piling up at the house.
We'll be adding to this in the weeks to come!!
We started learning about the letter 'P' today, so stay tuned tomorrow for more on that and pumpkins!
Hope this inspires you to create an alphabet book with your child!

THANK YOU!! i love your ideas! doing this with gunner!
ReplyDelete