Monday, May 14, 2012

matching boys

This is the first time I dressed the boys in matching shirts.
I love that they say "Official Bug Expert". For those of you who know
my dad, that would make sense!

 We went to Andy's soccer game tonight.
 Wes is such a sensitive kiddo.
Every time people would clap or cheer, he would get this
look of terror on his face and start bawling!

I don't love the shadows in this pic, but oh well!

Tonight was Senior Night for soccer.



They played Dowling and it was a tight game.
I left with the boys in the 2nd half, but after I left it got really exciting!
They were down by 1 for most the game, but in the last 55 seconds of the game, they scored!
During overtime, they scored and won the game! 
Andy's an incredible goalie. During OT there is so much pressure on him, 
but he always does a great job!
I'm so proud of him!



I did not take these photos...these were photos from my mom's that she had from last year.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can't even believe how grown up Andy is :) what a good goalie! And your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete