This past weekend my brother, Andy, graduated from high school.
So crazy to think that he's all done with high school and moving on to college.
Since I'm 10 years older, I can remember his whole life...when he was born, watching him
grow up, playing so many sports, and excelling in everything he does!
It was also weird that it has been 10 years since I graduated...in the same place....
singing the same song at graduation...wearing the same cap & gown.
And some other BIG news is that Lane is done with seminary!!!
So, so, so proud of him! He worked full time, had 2 part time jobs, made his
two kids and wife a priority, AND was in school full time. Wow!
I am so happy he's done and very excited to see where God will lead us next.
This weekend we'll be celebrating by spending the whole weekend together...with no kids!
We are so ready to spend time together and be on a more relaxed schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment