Monday, May 16, 2011

Mary is married!

One of my very best friends got married last Saturday!!! She was a stunning bride and it was a day to remember. I was so honored to be a part of her day.

Mary and I have been friends since middle school and have stayed close since. We've been in numerous choirs, cheerleading squads, & high school classes together. We've shared road trips and many nights of just hanging out together. Mary is so talented and beautiful inside and out. The running joke between our friends is that someday she would be president...she is so driven and successful! She met the perfect guy for her when she lived in Washington D.C. I'm so happy for Mary & Justin as they start their married life together!!!

Here are a few pictures I found for the slideshow from the past!

 On one of our many show choir road trips.

High school lunch...during homecoming week.

Visiting Mary in D.C.

 At my baby shower!


Pictures of her big day!

 The stunning bride! She belonged in a magazine!

 So sweet!
 Gotta throw in some pictures of me and the hubby!

It was a wonderful weekend away. We missed our little boy, but it was nice to get away for a couple days! He got to stay with Nana and he came down with the flu on Friday night!! He was a happy boy and did well overall.  Once again, congrats Mary & Justin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment