I smile every time I look at that picture of Troy and Papa...he simply adores him!
Troy still LOVES bath time! Especially when he goes to Nana's house for a bath.
Out at the farm...watching his dad shoot. He really adores him. He still is a mama's boy, but really loves spending time with Lane.
Troy went through a faze this month where he was obsessed with Pooh...now he doesn't care so much, but it was cute at the time.
His buddy, Logan, who we watch 3 days a week. It will be fun to watch them interact more as Logan gets older.
Look how tall he is getting!
Yup, still loves spaghetti and getting messy!
I found him the other day taking his nap like this! So cute.
It is a joy to raise this little boy. He brings so much life and happiness to our lives. We often wonder what we did before he came! There are some days that are a challenge, especially since he has learned the word "no". I learned a lesson today...never take him to the grocery store right before lunch and nap time...he had quite a few meltdowns. Should be obvious, but I had to learn it the hard way :)
New words:
no
yeah
bu (bus)
mow (people mowing)
New sounds:
elephant
hoo hoo (owl)
choo choo (train)
cat meowing
mouse
lion
What he loves:
eating hard boiled eggs! this kid can't get enough of those!
playing outside!!
looking for cars, trucks, busses, motorcycles, or anything with wheels when we're in the car
stroller rides to the park
the movie, Up
helping me cook
reading books
Another milestone this month is that he stopped nursing...a little over a week ago. He was only nursing once a day (first thing in the morning) so we just tried offering him other liquids first thing and it worked. I truly LOVED nursing him, and it is a little sad thinking I'm done with that forever with him. It creates such a special and unique bond with a child. I know it was so beneficial for Troy and it gave him much comfort. But it was time...it was really painful for me because of his teeth and hormones with being pregnant, so it was a good time to stop. Hopefully he won't be jealous with baby #2 comes along!
Have a fabulous weekend!!






Oh, he is so so SO beautiful Angela!!! How happy. :)
ReplyDeletewow! I love Troy's smile! :)...what a cute, content, and adorable little guy. :)
ReplyDelete