So I came around the corner to see this yesterday! :)
He was watching his Winnie the Pooh DVD (that he loves) and tried pulling his diaper off!
20 weeks pregnant with baby boy! Starting to show!
(not a huge fan of taking pics of myself, but had some requests) :)
This video was when Troy tried on his new Nike shoes. He loves any shoe, but especially these! Made him feel like dancing, I guess! I sure love him!

Oh my word he is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fantastic!!
That first picture is HILARIOUS!!!!! You look amazing for 20 weeks!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that picture! btw... he is a cutie!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the boy!!! You are still outnumbered. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Troy has a cute lil' tush.
p.p.s. You look great!!! Half way! Are you feeling any better?
love the pictures Ang!! he's so stinkin cute and you look great!! Can't believe another little man will be here so soon!
ReplyDelete