Friday, February 11, 2011

being a mom is the best

I truly love being a mom. It is so hard, yet so rewarding. Being a mom to Troy brings me so much joy. Lately he has just made me laugh and smile so much. He has such a fun personality...so friendly, flirty, and funny. He loves to entertain and he loves people. I'm so excited to be a mom to another little babe. I know Troy will be such a good big brother. He's been awesome when Logan is here. He is always so concerned when Logan loses his pacifier. I constantly hear "Uh Oh!" :)
Today he woke up and the first word he said was ba-ba (baby) and he wanted to look for Logan all over the house...but he was not here today. 

Troy is getting into coloring! He loves coloring on paper and in the bathtub.

 Troy (14 months) & Logan (7 weeks)

 Being silly with grandma's glasses :)

I just have to say I'm so blessed to be a mom and I truly think it's the best job. Sure, I do miss teaching, but this journey has been so great. I look forward to the years ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment