Friday, February 25, 2011

15 months, 15 weeks & a birthday!

15 months

I can't believe how fast time flies! Troy is 15 months now and he sure is growing up. It's so much fun to watch! Here's what he's been up to:

*He currently has a shoe fetish. He loves putting on shoes...especially crocs over his pjs.

*He loves going outdoors...almost a little too much. He gets very upset when we are getting into the car, and not playing outside.
*Troy eats all sorts of food now.
*He currently weighs 24 lbs and has tiny legs and a tiny bottom :)
*He takes one nap, from 2-3 hours long
*He loves to play with my hair...it's a comfort for him
*Troy enjoys playing with his toys and is more independent
*Bath time is still a favorite time of the day!
*He understands so many words now!
*Loves to say "let's go!" (sounds like "do do!")
*Really enjoys baby Logan and constantly says "baba"
*Still nurses a few times a day
*Reading books is still a favorite activity
*Can sign these words: more, please, & thank you

15 weeks


Now technically, I'm not 15 weeks along in my pregnancy, but just a day away. Baby is now the size of an apple (about 4 inches long). I still look about the same, so I won't post a picture. I have noticed a little belly popping out in the past few days, but I still have not gotten back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. I lost about 10 pounds in the first trimester due to feeling nauseous! I still feel nauseous off and on, but for the most part I feel better. It is becoming more and more real that we are having a baby! It's also so much fun to know some of my friends are having babies around the same time!

Happy 26th Birthday, Lane!!!

(this picture was taken last year on his birthday...my hair is much darker now!)

Today is my sweet husband's birthday!! I'm so blessed by him and love him so much. We are going on a little get-away tonight. It will be our first time being away from Troy for the whole night!! (hope that goes well!) I have some fun surprises planned for him. We are so excited to spend time together!! :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The first night away from them is tough, but so worth it. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! 15 and 15! He looked like he is itching to get outside! :)

    ReplyDelete