*loves to walk/toddle around the house! He even sometimes runs!
*loves to wave to people
*learned how to color with crayons
*learned how to say "ball" and says in ALL the time
*reads tons of books and says "bok" when he wants to read one
*enjoys his bath time immensely!
*eats everything. He is always wanting to eat what I'm eating!
*just got 2 more bottom teeth this week
*has 3 molars coming in (2 on top and 1 on bottom right) and many more upper teeth coming in (according to the dr) **a side note: I've been blessed with a good teether! Most of the time I don't even know he is teething!!
*takes 1 long nap a day now
*really LOVES playing with his toys, balls, and balloons
It seems like he is learning so much every day and is definitely learning how to communicate. It's such a joy to watch Troy grow up!
Here are some recent pictures:
This is me in Kansas City for Regional Rally with Premier. I won the entire spring collection of jewelry!
I went with these lovely ladies: Lindsey Wagner & Kellie Thayer
Here's a cute pic of Troy with his Papa...
Little man...
He's really into saying "OH!!"
Sooo sweet!


Sweet post Ang!! He is SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you with your jewelry stuff! Way to go :)