Thursday, December 16, 2010

books, books, and more books

Troy and I spend a lot of the day reading. He loves it! I feel like we read 100 books a day, but I'm sure it's not that many. We were blessed to have so many books given to us as gifts from my teacher friends when Troy was born. Here are a few snapshots.

Troy picking out a book.
 This is how he tells me which book he wants to read :)


 Here are a few of our books...

These are a few of his favorites. We read them quite often!

 More books!
These are two of his ultimate favorite books. In fact, we read these books at least 5 times a day!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your books! Rowan LOVED That's Not My Truck when he was Troy's age. Now he has it memorized and likes to "read" it to Cruz!

    ReplyDelete