Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 years ago...

 Lane proposed!! It was December 21, 2006...a night I won't forget!
And of course I said YES!

He put so much effort and thought into proposing...so sweet! I can't believe 4 years have gone by already! 

In other news, Troy is really expanding his vocabulary! These are the words he currently says:

1. Mama
2. Dada
3. Papa (not sure what this means to him, but he says this all the time!)
4. Baby (also not sure how he picked up on that word! But he says it when he sees a baby!)
5. Woof (every time he sees a dog or I ask him what a dog says, he goes "wooof!" Super cute!)
6. Uh-oh (he says this ALL the time! I love it!)

And lots of other syllables. It's so fun to watch him communicate! Today I was reading a story to him and each page has a small mouse on it. He pointed to the mouse every time I said "Where's the mouse?" He's so smart!! :)

Have a good Christmas, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment