Tuesday, November 9, 2010

observations

1. I am not perfect...I know that comes as a surprise, but it's true!

Today I locked my keys in the car...with Troy in it...but at least I was at home. Oh and my spare keys were inside the car, too. I have something wrong with my remote starter keys. They automatically lock after about 20 seconds. It's highly inconvenient. Anyway, today I accidentally left them on the passenger seat..bummer! BUT, a very sweet lady locksmith came and unlocked it for FREE! She said when there's a child involved, she does it for free! That was a huge blessing because it would have cost us $45!

2. Houses require work.

In our 3 years of marriage, we've lived in 2 apartments, a townhome, and now a house. A house definitely requires more work...like mowing, shoveling, and maintenance. This fall, we did some touch-up paint around the outside of our house, stained our porch and deck, got our garden squared away with the weeds, and some other stuff. We are fortunate to have Lane's dad around to help us out with these projects...he is so helpful and we are definitely blessed by him!

3. Troy's smile is contagious!

I seriously think his smile gets bigger every day! It's so cute! He is starting to recognize people really well and it's so fun to watch that. He is very attached to his grandparents and his family.

Well, I'm very tired, so that is all for now! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see you updated until now.

    You POOR thing about locking your keys in the car! Sad day! I am SO glad that you were home and got it unlocked for free.

    I almost dread the day when we have to do housework. We have had it pretty easy....

    Your son's smile is most definitely contagious!! He is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete