Sunday, October 31, 2010

king of the jungle!

For Halloween this year, Troy was a lion!! Instead of trick-or-treating, we went to our church for the harvest party. It was so much fun!!
 I wish I had a better picture of him, but he was simply adorable.
He loved crawling all around!!



 Grandpa had a blast with him! He's already teaching him how to use a nerf gun...

 Aunt Jenna!!

 He couldn't get enough of these balloons!


 He was wanting to go back in the balloon pit!
 Riding on a scooter with Grandma's help!

Here's a cute video...and proof that he LOVED the balloons!




2 comments:

  1. So cute!! What a sweet and darling little lion! He is just hilarious.



    I am thinking that my little monkey nephew needs that balloon pit for his birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is SO cute! Wish I coulda been there!

    ReplyDelete