Saturday, September 25, 2010

10 Months

I'm so thankful for my 10 month old...he brings us so much joy!







Here's what's new with Troy:

*Crawls EVERYWHERE! And he's pretty fast!
*Pulls himself up on everything!
*Starting to stand on his own, but only for 10-15 seconds
*Cruises around the furniture
*Says dada and mama a lot (I think he's starting to associate the words with us)
*Working on his 7th tooth (a canine tooth)
*Not a very good sleeper these days...not so fun
*Still not a huge fan of baby food, but we're trying
*Obsessed with dogs (or any furry creature!)
*Wearing 12-18 months clothes...yes, he is still big!
*His red hair is really growing in. I get so many comments on it!
*Learned how to climb the stairs and climb down the stairs...yikes!
*Gets really excited when Dad comes home from work!
*Loves the outdoors!
*I think he's fearless and so adventurous. I love seeing his personality come out!
*Loves church nursery and loves attention!
*Really enjoys reading books, especially the touch and feel books

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Enjoy your Saturday!

1 comment: