As a new hobby and a way to earn a little extra money, I have decided to start selling Premier Jewelry! I didn't plan on this, but after going to a friend's jewelry show, I got convinced that this was for me! Now some of you remember that I sold Uppercase Living...well I am no longer selling that and have switched to Premier.
I am way excited for this! It will give me a chance to get out of the house at least once a week and be with other grown ups. It also has amazing commission- 50% of what you sell! The hostess packages are sweet- most people receive $100-200 in free jewelry and 4-8 items half off! There are many benefits to hosting a show, so if you are thinking about it, please let me know and I would be happy to schedule you!
The jewelry is so beautiful. I just received a package in the mail with hundreds of pieces of gorgeous jewelry for my shows! It was so fun to open up the packages and see all of it! As a bonus, I get to wear all of it, too! :)
Anyway, I just wanted to share this new, exciting opportunity I have!
Can't wait for your party!!
ReplyDelete