Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Blessed

I woke up this morning thinking about how blessed I am. I am so thankful for so many things. Right now, I have "ending the school year" on my mind. As I woke up today, I realized that I wasn't thanking God for all the blessings that are around me each and every day. The first thing that came to mind was I am thankful for a warm shower! (probably since I was getting ready) There are so many countries that don't even have running water or warm water. I remember being in Indonesia and using a bucket to wash myself...oh and it was COLD! I feel so blessed to have all these comforts here in the U.S. That trip really made me realize this!

Then I thought of all the wonderful people God has placed in my life. My family, friends, church family, co-workers, etc. I have incredible people in my life.

Although I only have 4 days left of school, I am very thankful for my job. I love my co-workers, the kids are a blessing to me (on most days...) and I am so thankful for all that I've learned.

Most of all, I am so thankful for the gift of salvation and his grace. I don't deserve his LOVE or GRACE. I am a sinner and I am unworthy of Him. But because of his GREAT LOVE and MERCY, and his sacrificial gift of sending his son Jesus to die for my sins, I can live freely and have eternal life. I love that I can trust God for all my needs and know that he will ALWAYS take care of me. That is truly the BEST gift of all. I am overflowing with thankfulness...


Now...here are some cute pictures of my little (big) man! I think he will be a pianist! :) :)



Ready for the farmer's market. Doesn't his smile just melt your heart?? :)

Big boy in his high chair!!

Well, that's all for now! Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Angela, he's going to be such a heartbreaker! He's beautiful, and I love knowing what's going on in your family's life. :) Enjoy your last few days of school - hopefully we'll get to connect more when we get home!

    ReplyDelete