Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Give Me Some Boots...

'
Look at this cute, chubby, little man!! We got out my sister, Staci's cowboy boots that she LOVED as a little girl. They are still big on him, but it was hilarious how much he liked them! I think his rolls make him look even cuter!
Here's a happy grandma with her grandson on Mother's Day!

Brian got my mom this funny frog for Mother's Day. I think it looks like Troy sometimes when he gets out of the bathtub...haha!

Staci is home from UNI for the summer! She got to watch Troy last Friday when I was working and will get to do that this Friday, too. She's the best!

Boy, Troy is really into touching EVERYTHING! He's also going through a growth spurt I think. I know, how could he possibly get any bigger?!?! He has been very restless at night, so that means I don't get to sleep. Today, I stayed home from work because I got hardly any sleep last night and the night before. It's been fun chillin' with my boy!

A, so cute with grandpa! It's funny how fast he can fall asleep when he's tired!

Have a great Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. He is super cute in the boots! Such a big boy:) I feel you on not getting sleep! I finally held Caden last night for 2 hours, just so I could sleep. Hopefully tonight is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! My goodness, what a sweet boy. I am so glad that you were able to stay home and rest. I can only imagine how tough it is to get good sleep with a little fella. You are such a good mama!!

    ReplyDelete