Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Dear Troy,

Happiest Birthday to you! I can't believe 3 years have flown by. It's hard to imagine life before you! You have given us so much joy and helped us learn so much about parenting and ourselves in the past 3 years. Thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful. It's so fun hearing what comes out of your mouth these days! You talk all the time and have cute phrases like "that'd be great" and "well, I better go" and you get so excited about little things like phone calls, letters in the mail, and stickers. You love to play trains and superheroes. You are also quite an active little boy. Soccer is your favorite, but baseball and football are also played often. Sometimes I can't get over how funny you are! Like today for supper, we asked if you'd like a dessert and you insisted on apples instead of ice cream!

It is so fun watching you with your little brother. You are a great example to him! I know it's hard sharing your toys with him, but he looks up to you and is learning so much from you. I'm sure you'll be best of friends someday.

Your dad and I love you SO much! We can't wait to see all the places God takes you in life. It has been sweet seeing you learn about God and hearing you pray. We pray that you will love Him and follow Him all your days and that you can let His light shine through you to others.

Happy Birthday and we love you so very much!

Love,
Mom & Dad









No comments:

Post a Comment