Friday, December 9, 2011

Ally's Baby Shower


Last Saturday, my friends and I threw Ally a baby shower!
Noelle, Leah, Ally, and I are all in the same small group at church.

Ally looks SO good! I think she is around 34 weeks.
Here's a picture of the table.
 I didn't get a completed picture, but you get the idea.
It was fun making the tissue paper pom-poms. 
I got the tutorial here. So easy and so festive!!
We had a breakfast theme and served several egg casseroles, 
coffee cake, donut holes, cherry coffee cake, and fruit cups.
Ally is having a little girl...Emmy. Can't wait to meet sweet baby Emmy!!
This is where the presents went...but of course I don't have a photo of that.
I was a little bit busy once the shower began :)
 Drinks! Leah and Noelle had the fun idea to take Snapple bottles, 
dress them up with a bow, and put OJ and water with lemon in them. 
We also put a fun aqua colored straw in them, which we found here.

 I made the diaper cake. It was my first one!!
Ally loves the color aqua, so we wanted to incorporate that into the shower.
We still wanted it to look girly, so we added in some pink.
 Love this saying!
I took this frame and painted the glass with chalkboard paint. 
Found this idea for the saying here.
Now I am using it as a prayer board in my bathroom.
Noelle made these cute lil loaves of bread for favors. They were delicious!!

We love you, Ally, and we pray God's blessings on you as 
you enter into your new role as a mother.
You will be a fabulous mother and we can't wait to meet your little sweetie!


1 comment:

  1. That quote that is written on the chalkboard/mirror is from a book. :) Love that book!

    ReplyDelete