Here we are at 38 weeks! Anytime now, baby!
Everything is going well so far. We are just dying to meet baby boy W!
I had an ultrasound last week (37 weeks) to see how big the baby is. Troy was a large baby (9lbs, 6oz 21.5in...97th percentile) so the midwife and dr. have been a little worried that I would have an even bigger baby this time! Anyway, the ultrasound tech said the baby weighed about 6lbs 13oz and is in the 48th percentile. Now I know they are not always accurate, but I do feel like this baby is smaller this time around. I haven't gained as much weight, and baby feels smaller than last time.
I've been thinking about how different this pregnancy has felt. Here are a few things that are different:
1. I was much more sick this time around
2. Not as much heartburn, but still do have it
3. Haven't gained as much weight
4. I haven't swelled up at all! (I really thought I would be worse this time since it's August!)
5. I can still wear my wedding ring (yay!)
6. I can rest a lot more during the day since I'm not teaching
7. Had to take the 3 hour gluclose test...yuck! But I did pass it!
8. I've had a lot more ultrasounds this time...I think 6
9. A lot more Braxton Hicks contractions
10. I've been nesting like crazy this time around
Well, that's all for now! Hopefully baby will come soon!

You're so close! I can not wait to meet baby W either!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you in these last few weeks as a family of 3!
Fun post by the way! So fun to see the differences between pregnancies.
You look so great!! I saw you at church today from afar and thought how great you look!! Excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're doing so well, Angela! :) Can't wait to hear that he's safely here.
ReplyDeleteYay babies! Maybe you'll go a little early and our babies can share a birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteyay!! You look amazing!...now its just a wating game. :)
ReplyDelete