Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My 9 month old babe...

I just love my little baby...well he's not so little anymore! I took Troy to his 9-month well check-up today. He is off the charts for his height (30.75 in.) and in the 75% for weight (22 pounds). I don't remember his head circumference, but I think it's normal. :)

I love his facial expressions!!


Lately, he's been into playing the piano. He used to sit on our lap and play, but now he crawls over to the piano, pulls himself up, reaches for the piano, and pounds out notes. He even babbles/sings...adorable!





I seriously can't believe it's been 9 months already! It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital with our newborn. Now I can see why people say that time flies! I love staying at home with him. I loved teaching for the 3 years that I did, but this is where my heart is. I love raising my little boy and spending all day with him. Happy 9 months, Troy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post!! You are such a sweet mommy Ang! I am so happy that it works out for you to stay home with your little man. What a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete