Monday, July 26, 2010

What We've Been Up to...


Seems like I haven't posted pictures in awhile! My camera had to get fixed, so I borrowed my mother-in-law's camera for a little while. Here's an update of our life in pictures:

Troy enjoys Maddy (the cat)...he really likes pulling her tail!

Troy on the 4-wheeler with Grandpa Thayer

He really likes his big bear he got when he was born...it's so soft!


Here's Troy and I on my birthday. We went to Village Inn for breakfast.


Jenny, myself, and Chrissie at Stephanie's dress rehearsal dinner


Troy and I at the wedding (a little blurry!)


Troy stands up ALL the time now! 


Lane and I on our 3rd Anniversary! We went to Latin King and on a walk downtown.


Troy is a fan of crawling under the table and making funny faces!


We had our first sewing night at our house! It was a lot of fun! Jenny, Lindsey, Emily and Sarah came. We all had different projects, but it was fun to sew together!


Family pic on my birthday dinner (sorry it's blurry!)


Troy flirting with Cali at church...she's super cute!

That's all for now!

1 comment: