Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Loves!

Oh I am sooo blessed beyond words! I am with the love of my life and he continues to amaze me each day. He is such a strong, gentle, loving, caring, wise, and godly husband. I thank God every day that he pursued me and asked me to be his wife!!

Troy is the other love of my life. He's such a blessing to us. I can't believe we're actually parents!! I am honored to be his momma and also thank God for this little, healthy man each day!


We had a fun Valentine's day! On Saturday my little sister, Jenna, babysat Troy so we could go on a date. Lane took me to P.F. Changs, one of our favorite restuarants! It was a blast just laughing, eating, and talking...just the two of us! We don't get that very often and after this busy past week, it was refreshing. Lane gave me a present...a gift card to Jordan Creek mall. He said he knew I wanted to go shopping for a few things, so we went shopping after supper. I told him I really didn't want anything this year...and I didn't want flowers or chocolates (I got too many chocolates from my students!). He surprised me with this fun gift. I got him a few things that he was wanting..I think his favorite gift was a book on small firearms from World War 2 era to present. He was reading it all today. He loves history and loves his guns!


Next weekend is Kellie and Landan's (Lane's brother) wedding! I'm excited to be a part of their special day. Well, I better go help Troy get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment