Monday, June 29, 2009

Love my Friends!

Can I just say...I love my friends?! I had the best weekend visiting friends in Minnesota. It was so refreshing to be with them and catch up with our lives. It doesnt happen very often...and I'm sure it will get harder in the future!



On Friday, I went to Heidi's wedding, where I met up with lots of fun friends- Kristen, Luke, Chrissie, Nathan, Jenna, Rachel, Katie, Amy, Susan, and many more. It was a fun wedding. While we were dancing, I could definitely feel the baby moving. I think it liked the dancing & music...or maybe it didn't?! Anyway, it was fun.



Then Chrissie, Nathan, and I spent the night at Kristen and Luke's house. They have such a CUTE house! We went to Bennigans for some food because we were starving from not eating supper...I think it's been awhile since I've eaten food at midnight and then stayed up and talked forever! I got to sleep with my old roommate...Chrissie! It brought back memories of the good old days in college! And of course, we kept talking and talking, just like in college. The next day we went to Stillwater, where Kristen's parents live, and hung out. Then on Sunday, Kristen, Luke and I went to their church and then the farmer's market and outside mall. What a fun way to end the weekend! Overall, it was just SO much fun to be with my friends for an extended amount of time. Normally it's just for an hour or so.



I did miss my husband! He was backpacking/camping in the Smokie mountains and visiting a friend in Kentucky. It was great to come home and both be back together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment